How is the video camera disabled in Messenger? - Disable authorization
The simplest method is do it over the course of it. That is, make a video call to be small and the other person in a large window.
When the other person answers, you have to touch the camera icon so that it is crossed out, and therefore will be disabled, in this way the other person will not be able to see himself during the video call.
Another method is that from your mobile phone you can disable the camera authorization For the Messenger application, from the "Permit Manager" located in "Applications", obviously when you reopen the Messenger app it will ask you if you want to use the camera.
So there is no need to disable calls on Facebook Messenger, as it is easier simply disable the camera, Of course it is your decision to block all calls or simply use a camera on it.
How are camera permissions disconnected in a Messenger account?
With Facebook you can start a video call from any device. But you can do it too remove camera permissions, To do this you need to go to the device settings or during the call.
- Go to the general settings.
- Then in "Applications" locate "Permit Manager.
- In this section you will find the "Room.
- Disconnect Messenger's permission and you're done.
- In the app drawer go to "Settings".
- Then locate "Privacy".
- We cut in "Camera".
- Finally, we disable permissions for Messenger.
From a PC
- Go to Google Chrome settings.
- Then click on "Privacy and Security", then on "Site Configuration.
- Click on the Messenger application and locate "Camera.
- In the same strip you have to block camera permissions and that's it.
What happens when a Messenger that allows the camera flashes during the video call?
When a camera flashes it means that your friend will show you something and you don't have to do the same. In other words, this is not a video call, so if the camera flashes you should know that this is a new feature of "Instant video on Facebook Messenger.
So you can see Messenger's message requests and in them get the broadcast from your friend, so you blocked the camera, you will only observe that the light flashes, it has the same function as Snapchat but added to Messenger. On the other hand it could be due to other reasons such as:
Camera security or interference
If you have the camera locked in Messenger you can still receive it, you will notice that the camera flashes in order to notify the incoming video call when interference occurs.
How to remove notifications from a video call in Messenger?
For remove video calls you have to deactivate them, in this way you will be free of them, to do it you just have to:
- Open your Facebook account and click on the chat.
- Then open the settings with the gear icon.
- Click "Disable voice and video calls.
- Several options are shown, including:
- 1 Time.
- Up to 8 on the current day.
- Until you activate it again.
5. Choose the one that's best for you.
You should know you will not receive notifications while this option is active, If you continue to introduce yourself, you can consult technical assistance to solve the problem, obviously it is very unlikely that you will continue to receive notifications after deactivating the video calls, since it is the correct way to do it.
Also, as mentioned, you can lock camera permissions for applications from your mobile device and it is very important to know that the method to get the "Head of authorizations" option change a little based on the version you are using, but in the same way you can use the search bar in the configuration section.