How to know who is in a video call in Messenger? - From iPhone or Android
Sites like Facebook Messenger, are an example of the change and evolution that social networks have given in recent years, for thirteen years, you can have a personalized branch online video call service, you just have to log in to be able to use any of its particular functions, performing them will mainly depend on those who are available to perform them.
Getting the Messenger call done correctly isn't very complicated, so if you try to connect with any other user and you're not successful, there can be two causes, the first for network errors and the second is that the user you are trying to contact is in another video call. One of the recent questions on the web is if there is a way to know if someone is in another video call.
- How do you know how long a Messenger user has been making a video call?
- What to do to see if a person is participating in another video call in Messenger?
- When a person is not active in Messenger can participate in a video call?
- What happens when a person in Messenger is called and appears busy?
- How are calls or video calls disabled in Messenger?
How do you know how long a Messenger user has been making a video call?
For data security reasons, the page has officially created a number of regulations, so access to this type of information can be somewhat complicated, therefore those who can know the length of time in the video call are in principle those who perform it, the duration time can check it as follows:
- On the video call screen, the duration of the call can be reflected at the top.
- Therefore, in the calls section it is possible to view the list of contacts with which a call has been started, together with its duration.
So, using another class of tools like applications that allow you to know who you are talking to right now via a user's message or when other users have been to a video call is quite difficult.
What to do to see if a person is participating in another video call in Messenger?
From the same application you can find out if the person is making a video call with someone, because he will not allow you to contact them, they will remain on the screen reflected in the camera, together with the user and the characteristic ringtone he has will change to one with a short duration, in addition, the warning will be displayed close to the top indicating that the person is in a video call.
It offers you the possibility to send a message so that you can see that you have called, it is better to wait for a prudent moment to be able to contact you again.
Use of Android
After downloading the application from the Play Store, from the main screen, identify the logo of the Messenger application, from there you must follow the following steps:
- In the list of people, locate the user of the person.
- Enter the chat.
- In the upper belt you have the possibility to call the person who uses the video, from the video call icon.
Once you click on it, you will see if the person is in a video call or not.
With iPhone devices
From the main screen of your iPhone, go to the Messenger application, once the process does not change at all, you have to go to the person's chat, click on the video call icon and you are ready in this way you will receive the notification if you are on call.
From the PC
In almost all operating systems, access to this social network works very simply, either because you downloaded this application or because you access through its official website, do the following to find out if the user is on call:
- Enter the chat.
- Select the icon for the video call at the top.
- Once there, give permissions to use the camera and sound.
Subsequently, if the person is on call, the respective notification will be issued.
When a person is not active in Messenger can participate in a video call?
Just like there are times when messages don't arrive in Messenger, notifications of video calls can only be made if the status of the two participants are active.
As a result, the Messenger activity alert system is intended to warn you of any type of video call with those who are active, as the alarm system will not function regularly, a missing call alert will be sent, but it cannot be visible until you access the website again.
What happens when a person in Messenger is called and appears busy?
In general mode when a person is in another call, the video call will not be interrupted in any type of specific notice, however it is possible to leave a message and can immediately reach the recipient. At the end of the call attempt, a missing call alert will be generated.
How are calls or video calls disabled in Messenger?
This activity consists in not leaving any calls without notification, so once this mode is activated you will not be able to receive any type of call or video call, until a moment has passed or you activate them again. To do this you have to do it:
- When you are in the application.
- You are looking for chat settings.
- In the menu, you need to download and locate the corresponding one to disable calls and videos.
- In the new box, you have the option to choose the time you want this option to last.
It's ready, this way you can have disabled this option, without problems and you can reverse it whenever you want.