How to make calls and video calls from WhatsApp Web on PC easily?
Today social networks have had a dizzying boom and WhatsApp does not escape the fact that, according to data from the early 2020s, it is a leader in instant messaging, but the question arises Can I make a call from WhatsApp Web?
And it is for those who work glued to the PC, WhatsApp also exists, it is having it in a large screen version or as an emulator, so from time to time you save time looking at the phone.
What is WhatsApp?
It is an instant messaging application for smartphones, from which messages, images, videos, audio, voice notes, documents, etc .; as well as popular calls e video calls with various participants at the same time.
The app is available for various operating systems, such as: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS, KaiOS, as well as for the multiple variants of + Symbian and Asha.
It is important to highlight that WhatsApp has a web version, which is accessed with a QR code with the device, this version is allowed Google Chrome and Firefox browser.
It's not just messaging, it allows us to keep interactive communications. One of the most important are audio. It also sends photos, videos, locations, documents and contacts.
There are several applications similar to this one, but so far none has passed it, including: BlackBerry Messenger, eBuddy, Viber, Hangouts, Google Duo, Kik Messenger, LINE, Linphone, Meebo, Telegram, Trillian, Tuenti, WeChat, Tango, Skype.
There is a difference between SMS and WhatsApp, SMS is old and the characters are limited (between 140 and 160) and a high cost compared to WhatsApp.
For their part, to use WhatsApp effectively, users must have the Internet. Furthermore, SMS does not require smartphone and for WhatsApp if necessary.
Called from the WhatsApp web
- To facilitate calls, we just need to have a team that meets the minimum features to make calls or video calls: have: webcams, microns, headphones with you.
- Having the right wired, wireless or data Internet connection is a very important factor.
- Have computers suitable for web browsing.
- Unfortunately, WhatsApp Web differs somewhat from the app and one of them is the ability to make video calls. Nor does it allow you to do it voice calls nor share the position.
- However, the Web presents us with various applications to perform this process, we just need to know which application is recommended during the download.
- One of these applications are emulators like Android Emulator Bluestacks, which present us functions identical to those of the smartphone. You can also change or put a background of your video call.
- With it we can install WhatsApp on the computer as if it were the phone, assigned a number and in this way be able to make calls, video calls, change status and follow communications outside and within the country.
- How to download WhatsApp to PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete access to Google to access the Play Store or run it later.
- Search for WhatsApp in the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Click to install WhatsApp from the search results.
- Access full Google (if you skipped the 2) a pass install WhatsApp.
- Click the WhatsApp icon on the main screen to get started.
WhatsApp works on both the web and mobile phones
- Simple and reliable messages. Send free messages to your friends and family, using your mobile phone's Internet connection and so on avoid SMS charges.
- Groups to keep in touch. Create a group as it actually does, continue to communicate with the group of people you want to join. You can share messages, photos and videos with up to 256 people at a time.
- Keep the conversation going. In WhatsApp Web next to WhatsApp mobile you can synchronize all your chats on your computer and then you can send messages using the device you prefer.
- Speak freely. With this call feature, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if or in the countryside. And with video calls you have face-to-face conversations when the voice or text is not enough.
- Automatic security. End-to-end encryption in the latest versions of the application serves to protect yours messages and calls.