How to protect a WhatsApp video call from spies? - Configure your account
WhatsApp is the favorite app of many users who communicate comfortably every day with family and friends. But the ease of use of the app has also become a danger if a stranger or acquaintance uses your cell phone in his hands, since you can add WhatsApp to your computer without being able to notice it and it would start on WhatsApp Web. Therefore, we will teach you how to understand if you are watched on WhatsApp.
- How do you know you've been spied on in a WhatsApp video call?
- How to activate verification in 2 steps within WhatsApp to avoid being spied on in a video call?
- How to activate end-to-end encryption in this app to prevent them from spying on a video call?
- What are the most useful applications to avoid being spied on in a WhatsApp video call?
- What other tips are there to protect a WhatsApp video call from potential spies?
How do you know you've been spied on in a WhatsApp video call?
From your computer, you will go to your browser and place WhatsApp Web and click on the first option that appears. When you do, you will notice a QR code, which you must scan with the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone to access. You will need to perform the procedure quickly because The QR code expires if you take it, so you should produce another one.
After performing this process, you need to access your smartphone, insert the WhatsApp app and the Chats tab, click on the alternative figure you have at the top right, on the three-point icon.
Next, a box with various items will appear. In it, click on the alternative WhatsApp web located in the middle and you will insert the menu to manage the web service. You will access the option offered by accessible WhatsApp sessions, using your account.
The session screen accessible from WhatsApp Web of this app also contains critical data for finding intruders. Look at the last hour of the link, you can see there if anyone has used one of the open sessions you have not currently used the app. With the computer from the data system. If you find a suspicious connection in your WhatsApp app, click Sign in.
You must keep in mind that all social networks have some rules for obeying and, if they are not respected, you can have serious consequences. If we refer to one of the most used messaging apps like WhatsApp, it may happen that you block your account for not respecting any of its rules, therefore, It is important to learn how to remove the WhatsApp block so that you can recover it.
How to activate verification in 2 steps within WhatsApp to avoid being spied on in a video call?
If you want to add security to your WhatsApp account, using two-step verification you can make sure that no one can write your phone number to another account, even if the person uses procedures to accept the verification code.
- First, to activate the two-step verification, you need to click on the WhatsApp menu figure and select Settings.
- Then, scroll down to the first alternative in the "Count. This is that protects control in two stages. You should keep in mind that this does not protect your chats in the event that a person with physical access to your mobile phone can enter WhatsApp, if it is unlocked and you can read your messaging.
- In account alternatives, two-step verification cracks. This will open the WhatsApp two-step verification configuration assistant. What you should do is click Activate to start the process, it's that simple.
- So let's continue with the six-digit PIN code. This code will be required when you want to use this phone number in WhatsApp. It is necessary to confirm this by pointing it twice.
You can also add an email address, which you must also write twice to confirm. This is optional, but you can use it if you forget the PIN on a future occasion to reinstall WhatsApp.
If you have a Gmail account, you should know that it has a large number of items, including Posting an email tool, with this fantastic option it allows you to view those emails later.
How to activate end-to-end encryption in this app to prevent them from spying on a video call?
- First log into WhatsApp and go to any chat.
- Click on the name of the person you will video with.
- Then Encryption criteria for observing the QR code. This way you can confirm that WhatsApp is protected by end-to-end encryption.
What are the most useful applications to avoid being spied on in a WhatsApp video call?
Among the most useful apps you can use to avoid being spied on by a video call you can use the following:
App Locker, is an app that can be used at the moment for IOS machines that allows you to block different device inputs, like WhatsApp.
Privacy Knight Locker, is available for the Android data system and allows you to block apps, as well as contacts, as well as record calls,
Norton App Lock, in addition to blocking the app, also allows you to block the input to your mobile phone's multimedia material. This app is available for Android systems.
What other tips are there to protect a WhatsApp video call from potential spies?
The greater the security of your smartphone, the more your WhatsApp account will be insured. Therefore, we recommend you activate all the screen lock alternatives that you can run with your device:
- First the PIN code to unlock the screen.
- Unlocking by fingerprints.
- Block through facial recognition.
- Finally the recognition of the iris to unlock the screen and unlock models.
How to use WhatsApp Web in a video call?
First of all, you need to enter a QR code located on your mobile phone, to achieve this you have to switch to alternatives and then to "WhatsApp Web". Then access the chat of the person you want to make the call with and click on the video call figure.
If you are a fan of WhatsApp Stickers, you should know that you can now create stickers within WhatsApp Web, anything you want and you can share them with the contacts you like, be they family or friends.